Training and Orientation
Our Pre-Departure Training is aimed at preparing the foreign employment workers for providing the information on the destination country. We have been providing pre-departure training along with pre-employment briefing to the workers prior to departure in order to make sure they are compatible with the company objectives and they can adjust with the new environment and perform well. Workplace learning is one of the training given to expatriates to get accustomed about the workplace cultures and languages of the host country.
The main objective of our pre-departure training is to provide the workers with support to deal with the cultural, personal, professional, and social challenges they would face in the destination country.
Topics we covered during Pre-Departure
- Countries and Company's Overview
- Employee's Duties and Responsibilities
- Employment Contract, terms and conditions
- Salary and Benefits, Working Hours and Overtime
- Comforts and Safety at work
- Arrival and Departure Process
- Awareness on Free Recruitment Policy